I do research in relation to ICT@work. My research is strongly influenced by the perspective of socio-technical systems, and I mostly work with organisations in participatory action research projects. I also do some research from the gender perspective.
Through my research I aim at providing knowledge, concepts and frameworks that improve ICT at work
I have done research mainly in two areas of society:
- Public authorities and their IT systems used for administration of services.
- Health care and their IT systems that connect health care with the patients.
My research is hence divided into four main areas:
- IT projects and how they work with Agile and users, UX and other quality aspects of systems.
- IT Governance in the organisation and how the organisations work with the deployment of IT from a socio-technical perspective.
- Development and progression of professional competencies relevant for working in IT projects and with IT governance.
- The UX of the systems provided, the use and user perspective of IT, digital work engagement