Being interviewed is always a learning experience, as you get questions that you seldom ask yourself. The interview for the “Research Profile of the Month at the Faculty of Science of Technology” took several hours (3?), and the questions were related to all my areas of research. The person who interviewed was really a good listener, and had planned the interview carefully.
For me the interview created lots of reflection, and I will make use of it while thinking about where I want to go in my work life. Perhaps I will take a few minutes and relax in the grass, as illustrated in this blog post picture, during summer holidays.
Some of the questions were:
- Why have I chosen the research questions that I am studying?
- What are my plans forward?
- How is it to do research on areas that have no clear and simple answers?
- How is it to combins family and research?
- What is my strongest personality trait?
In the link below my research is presented at Uppsala University’s web page.